As I mentioned in my last post, we spent Christmas Day at Eric's parent's house in Michigan. It was a nice relaxing day home with family...
We started the day with a lazy morning and a Farmer's Casserole breakfast with delicious sticky buns...
![]() |
| The Christmas tree awaiting morning. |
Video: Asher beating on Uncle Rob
When Julie, Dave and Emmett arrived, it was time to open presents...
![]() |
| Asher & Emmett catching up. |
![]() |
| Emmett & Dave |
![]() |
| Asher studying the wrapping paper. |
![]() |
| Cousins! |
![]() |
| The kids with their kids. |
![]() |
| Grandma Smiley opening her traditional (personalized) Smiley calendar. |
![]() |
| Eric's mom opening our gift |
![]() |
| Showing of one of the signs we made for the Cottage. |
![]() |
| Asher's first Lego brand blocks....hopefully this doesn't make him a Lego snob like his father. |
![]() |
| Eric's parents |
![]() |
| Emmett studying my hot chocolate |
![]() |
| Molly is the Queen of photo-bombing! |
![]() |
| Rob & Dave with the shirts we got for them. |
![]() |
| Everyone loves the Happy Apple |
![]() |
| Emmett taking his new wagon for a spin. |
![]() |
| Asher joined in on the fun too! |
![]() |
| Asher with his awesome map from Uncle Rob. Can't wait to travel the US with him to scratch off all the states! ;) |
![]() |
| Asher loved this reindeer that Eric's mom had. |
![]() |
| Me opening my new toy!! |
![]() |
| Emmett and Grandpa M. |
The afternoon was also quite lazy, filled with relaxation, reading and nap time. In the late afternoon, Eric's Uncle Mark and his family joined us for dinner.
![]() |
| Asher & Emmett hanging out at dinner time. |
After dinner and dessert (brownies with peppermint ice cream-yum!), Eric and I headed upstairs to Skype with my parents. I had a good time catching up with them, but Asher was ready for bed and spent a good chunk of time pitching a fit. Eventually, I got off the phone and then it was time for bed. Like I said, it was a quiet lazy day, but the perfect way to spend Christmas!
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-The+Tree.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Asher+&+I.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emmett,+Asher+&+I.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emmett+&+Dave.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emmett,+Julie+&+Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emmett,+Julie+&+Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Dave,+Emmett,+Julie+&+Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Dave,+Emmett,+Julie+&+Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Rob,+Dave,+Emmett,+Julie,+Asher,+Eric+&+I.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Rob,+Emmett,+Asher,+Dave+&+Julie.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emmett+&+Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Grandma+Smiley.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Mrs.+M.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Mrs.+M+&+Mr.+M.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emma,+Eric,+Asher+&+Rob.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emma,+Eric+&+Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emma,+Eric+&+Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emma,+Eric,+Asher+&+Rob.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Rob,+Emmett+&+Dave.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Mr.+&+Mrs.+M.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Dave,+Emmett+&+Julie.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Dave,+Emmett+&+Julie.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Molly+&+Dave.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Rob,+Molly+&+Dave.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Asher+&+I.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Mr.+&+Mrs.+M.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emmett.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Emmett.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Dave,+Emmett+&+Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Dave,+Emmett+&+Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Julie,+Me,+Grandma+S,+Mr.+&+Mrs.+M+&+Rob.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Julie+&+Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Asher.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Grandma+Smiley,+Me,+Mr.+&+Mrs.+M.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Mr.+M+&+Emmett.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Mr.+M+&+Emmett.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Julie+&+Emmett.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Asher+&+Emmett.jpg)
+Migrin+Christmas+Day+-Sign+for+Eric's+Mom.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment