So, I haven't really done a great job keeping up with the blog (again). My pregnancy has been doing well. I am continuing to grow and for the most part have been feeling pretty well...other than some aches and pains and difficulty sleeping. We have begun to work on the nursery, and have been taking some pictures of the progress. However, we don't want to post any pictures of the progress until it is a bit further along, so that everyone can reserve judgement.
Besides pregnancy, life in the Migrin household has been pretty easy going. Work is going pretty well for both of us, and this week my firm got an intern (who will likely be filling in for me during my maternity leave).
Emma is also doing well these days and is a continual joy in our lives. I cannot imagine what life without her would be like. Even the sassy things she does make us smile. For example, last night Eric put flea & tick protectant on her and she was so annoyed with him that every time he asked her for a kiss she would bury her nose under her blanket. What a little snot...& yet we couldn't help but laugh.
+Pup+Adventures.jpg) |
"Pup Adventures: Playing, Snuggling, Loving"
January 9-March 4, 2012: Having a pup is the best! Emma has such a fun little personality, and is always giving us a good laugh. So far this year the laughs have come from Emma’s curiousity of broccoli, her fat lip from a digger off the porch, licking peanut butter off a tree and turning herself into a mud-pup. Besides laughing, I can also appreciate a good snuggle and Emma is usually willing to oblidge...especially if it means sleeping in our bed!
|
It has been very warm for a Wisconsin winter, and surprisingly our flowers are already popping up out of the ground. Besides being well above the normal temperature, we have hardly seen any snow this year. For someone that isn't a fan of winter, you'd think that would make me happy, but in all honesty I have missed it. That is why when it finally snowed (February 24th), I couldn't help but take some pictures of the winter wonderland.
No comments:
Post a Comment