Saturday, December 29, 2012

Baby Life Week 25

This week, was much of the same old stuff mixed with some more Christmas fun.  The week started off with a lazy Saturday morning followed by Asher's first real bath.




Asher got a Thomas the Train Tugboat for Christmas from Uncle Clint & Aunt Kathy, so we decided we should try it out.  He had a good time pushing it around the tub.
After everyone was cleaned up, we headed over to Portrait Innovations.  Eric's boss had given us a gift certificate as a baby gift and we decided to use it to get some Christmas/Approx. 6 Month pictures of Asher.



This isn't the greatest picture, but I think it is funny.




















After getting the pictures taken, we did a little bit of Christmas shopping and then headed over to Red Robin for a late lunch.  I had gotten a coupon for a free shake that I wanted to use, but when I ordered I was told that the shake machine was broken!  I was pretty bummed, but the waiter gave me a free dessert instead.  Eric & I chose the Mud Pie which we shared, and Asher was VERY interested in it.  Every time Eric would take a bite, Asher would open his mouth and try to get a hold of his spoon.  I don't blame him though, it was quite good!


Asher trying to get Daddy's dessert.
Asher watching as Daddy enjoys his dessert.
When Monday came, we all had a really hard time getting ourselves out of bed.  Even Asher, who is typically a very cheerful guy in the morning, turned away from Eric when he tried to wake him up to get ready.  He was very tired and his morning hair looked the part...
Asher's bad hair day!


Yikes!
That evening, when Eric was feeding Asher his cereal, Asher was getting frustrated that he was not getting fed fast enough.  To remedy the issue, Eric let him drink his cereal from the bowl (teaching him bad habits right off the bat).  He was pretty happy.

Video:

On Wednesday I had my day off, which Asher & I spent finishing up the Christmas shopping, wrapping presents and getting ready for Christmas.  At one point, I put Asher down on the floor in the living room, a pretty good ways away from the tree, only to come back a minute later to find Asher under the tree pulling on the branches.  It is amazing how he can get around these days!





On Thursday, Eric decided that Asher needed to terrorize Emma a bit and let him "ride" her.  She tolerated it pretty well, but was not overly thrilled about it...hopefully Asher doesn't think this will be okay later on (when Eric isn't hold his weight off Emma's back).


Emma couldn't have been too upset about it though, because she did come back over afterwards and give Asher a big kiss on the face.

He was in shock.

Finally, Friday came.  Asher had his Christmas party at daycare, and Eric worked his last day for 2012. Then I picked him up and we started our Christmas weekend together!

















Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment