The excitement of this week was Asher's 5 Month Birthday. He is getting so big so fast! At five months he is getting very good at rolling over (although he still has no desire to roll from front to back, even though he can) and is also perfecting sitting up. His personality also seems to be coming out more and more every day and as it does, Eric & I fall deeper in love with him. He is an adorable little guy, and I could not be any happier that I am blessed to be his Mommy.
Video: I have been trying to get a video of Asher rolling over. This one isn't great, but the best I've been able to get so far.
+Baby+Life+-Eric+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Eric & Asher playing Wii tennis together. |
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Asher practicing sitting up. |
Video: Asher "Sitting"
Video: Jumperoo
+Baby+Life+5+Months+-Asher.jpg) |
| My baby is 5 months old! |
+Baby+Life+5+Months+-Asher.jpg) |
| Mini Eric? |
+Baby+Life+5+Months+-Asher.jpg) |
| Touch the toes! |
+Baby+Life+5+Months+-Asher&+Emma.jpg) |
| Emma wanted to get in on the photo shoot too! |
Video: Our 5 Month Old
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Our TV nerd. We tried to turn him away from the TV, but kids are just drawn to the TV like a fly to a light bulb. |
No comments:
Post a Comment