With the chaos of Christmas now completely over, we were finally ready to get back in our groove for the other 11 months of the year...
On Monday I had to spend a day working up in Neenah, WI. It was 8 degrees out and I was sad because I had to leave the house at 6:30 and barely got to see my boys in the morning. I did get a little snuggle time with Avery before I left the house and then went in to give Asher a kiss before I left. He was asleep and I had to wake him (although he needed to get up for daycare anyway). He wasn't happy about me waking him up though and had no interest in saying goodbye to me. Instead he grumped at me and after I kissed him he grabbed his covers, rolled back over and went back to sleep! As I waited at the Park&Ride for my coworker, I sent my boys a good morning video and got these pictures in return:
![]() |
| Good Morning Avery! |
![]() |
| Good Morning Asher! ("Love you Momma!") |
![]() |
| Loves trying to get things into his mouth these days! |
![]() |
| Concentrating really hard! |
Video: Missing Daddy - By the end of the day on Wednesday, Asher was missing his daddy. He grabbed the monitor and wanted to see and talk to Eric on it.
Video: Christmas Light Reactions
January 15
January 16
The rest of the week was pretty typical family time. We enjoyed our boys, the laughter, smiles, hugs, even the diaper changes (well maybe not Asher's, but I do kind of enjoy changing Avery's and seeing his chubby little thighs)! Eric also taught his little buddy how to play Mario Kart, and now even though Asher really doesn't like watching TV he will ask us to "Play Movies?"...meaning he wants to play games...just what we need.
| Video: Asher Giving Avery a Ride Video: Asher Learns Architecture ![]() |
| Avery sporting his new outfit from Grandma & Gramps |
![]() |
| Sleepy Guy |
![]() |
| Me & My Boys! <3 |
%2BA%2BTeam%2B-Avery.jpg)
%2BA%2BTeam%2B-Asher.jpg)
%2BA%2BTeam%2B-Avery.jpg)
%2BA%2BTeam%2B-Avery.jpg)
%2BA%2BTeam%2B-Avery.jpg)
%2BA%2BTeam%2B-Avery.jpg)
%2BA%2BTeam%2B-Avery.jpg)
%2BA%2BTeam%2B-Asher%2C%2BAvery%2B%26%2BI.jpg)
Elias calls Mario Kart "magic cartoon."
ReplyDelete