Week 42 of The A Team's adventures was quite busy but consisted of two big events. The biggest of these was the start of our summer family vacation (which will require several posts sometime in the future). The other event was my 35th birthday. It is hard to believe that I am already half way through my thirties and that the weekend of our dual 30th surprise parties was already five years ago! So much has changed since then, including the arrival of two of the three greatest blessings I've ever received...without whom The A Team would be nameless.
Blast from the Past 30th Birthday Photos:
 |
| Friends and Family gathered in a Menards section waiting to surprise Eric. |
 |
| The crew outside Menards for a group shot. |
 |
| The crew on day two of the surprises (my turn) taking the Kenosha Trolley for a ride. |
5 years later...:
 |
| My morning birthday treat from Eric. |
 |
| Opening a few little gifts from my boys. Asher could not wait for me to see what was inside! |
 |
| Eric & Avery at Red Robin for my birthday dinner. |
 |
| Asher & I |
Other than my birthday the week was quite busy with trying to get our projects at work wrapped up to leave for vacation and get everything packed up at home and ready to go (which really didn't happen until the end of the week). In between all of that, there were a few other moments of A Team fun and smiles...
 |
| Avery enjoying spaghetti for the first time. I mostly just gave him noodles, so it wasn't an all-out spaghetti disaster, but he still made a pretty good mess of himself...this boy LOVES to feed himself! |
 |
| Some fun in the backyard. Avery is quick to get to Asher's toys when left unattended...Asher is quick to take them away as soon as he notices. |
 |
| Daycare was closed Friday July 10 through Monday July 20 (the reason for our vacation). Thus, I worked on Wednesday this week, but then got to start the weekend early with my boys and a playdate from my friend Richenda and her boys. Here her son K. and Asher are enjoying the hammock swing together. |
 |
| All three of the bigger boys swinging: Avery, Asher & K. |
 |
| Little K. playing ball with his momma. |
 |
| Asher and big K. driving through the backyard. |
 |
| After our friends left for the day, Asher wanted to swing more and asked if his little brother could swing with him. I told him that he could as long as he held him and was very gentle. He did pretty well, but Avery did want out after a few minutes. |
 |
| On Friday evening, Asher and I were coloring on the driveway when I heard him say, "A is for Asher." I drew an 'A' on the drive and then asked if he wanted to trace it or draw his own. He said he already did. Then I looked over and saw this. I had no idea he already knew how to do that! |
 |
| This is what happens when Daddy watches the kids. I was inside packing on Saturday while the boys were outside with Eric. Only about 15 minutes later, Eric came in and showed me this and told me he was going to give the boys a bath! ...the jammies have been spray-n-washed twice now and still look dingy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment