Monday, February 6, 2012

It's a Boy!!!

...or a girl! :)

This morning we got to go and get our 18 week ultrasound (& no, we did not find out if it is a boy or a girl...it was a tough decision, but I think we want to be surprised).  I had to get up early and drink 32 oz. of water, much of which I threw up before we got there (my body has never liked water much).  Once we were there, everything seemed to go well.  We have to wait to talk to the doctor for the final word, but the tech said she didn't see anything that was out of the ordinary, so we are happy parents.  Surprisingly, or not so surprising, the baby measured at about 19 weeks, which would put our due date back to July 1st, so I guess we'll just have to see what the doctor says.  Anyway, thank you for your prayers and enjoy the pictures...the baby was turned the wrong way so we didn't get any great ones (actually we got some REALLY creepy ones), but the ones of the fingers and toes are pretty cute!  :)


Skeletor?

I think he or she has a Klingenmaier nose!

Profile Face (see the eye...it kind of reminds me of a crash test dummy...can a mom say that?)



Another Skeletor...I really don't see a face, but the tech seemed fine with it.
 Now for the creepy 3D Pictures...

This one is a little better view of the face from the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment