| June 2, 2012: Today was Caleb’s 1st Birthday. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by so quickly, but now Aaron & Erika’s little guy has grown from a hefty & helpless newborn, to an adorable toddler that can walk and talk. It has been fun to see his personality develop through the year, and I can already see that he is likely to be the trouble maker in the family by his very mischievous little grin and the twinkle in his eye. The party itself was a huge success. Erika planned it all off of a Hungry Caterpillar theme, complete with decorations, skewered “caterpillar-like” fruit kabobs, finger foods and caterpillar cake-pops. It all turned out great and looked adorable. The weather was beautiful and everyone enjoyed the food, fun and fellowship. The kids played in the pool and on the Thomson’s lawn, while I watched and took pictures as I put up my swollen piggies. They couldn’t have asked for a better day for the party, or better memories to make with their precious little boy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment