As I mentioned in my previous post, this week started off with Memorial Day Weekend and us arriving back home early Monday evening. When we got home, we unloaded the van and then loaded ourselves back in to go get some (much needed) groceries for the week ahead. After getting everything that we needed at the grocery store, we looked outside to find that the sky had turned dark and it was pouring out. Eric went and got the van while Asher and I waited under the overhang, but we all still ended up getting at least a little wet. When we got home, it was still raining quite hard, but was warm out, so we decided to let Asher play in the rain and puddles. He thought it was pretty great!
Like every week lately, this week was busy with work, but on Thursday night we were able to come home a little earlier and enjoy the sunshine. I even finally got around to planting the flowers I had purchased a week or so ago, with the "help" of Asher.
On Friday, I was at work and thinking about milkshakes (something I do a lot these days), which brought my mind to Red Robin. Thus, I messaged a few friends and set up an impromptu dinner out. Surprisingly, everyone made it and we had a good time eating and catching up.
+Toddler+Tales+-Asher,+Eric,+William,+Jen,+Stephen,+Eric,+Kaden+&+Britni.jpg) |
| Asher, Eric, William, Jen, Stephen, Eric, Kaden, Richenda & Britni |
+Toddler+Tales+-Asher,+Eric,+Jen,+Stephen,+Eric,+Kaden,+Richenda,+Britni+&+Theo.jpg) |
| Asher, Eric, Jen, Stephen, Eric, Kaden, Richenda, Britni & Theo |
Finally, we rounded out the week with a good family day Kenosha-Style. First, we headed down to the Harbor Market to enjoy the sights and smells of fresh pastries, popcorn, veggies and more. I even got a fresh-squeezed lemonade, but was unfortunately unable to drink most of it because Asher decided he liked it too and didn't care to share.
+Toddler+Tales+-Asher+&+I.jpg) |
| Asher & I enjoying the fountain |
After we were finished at the Harbor Market, we walked over to the Kenosha Museum, where there was a model train show. Asher was a happy boy (at least as long as we didn't make him stand in the moving elevator, which he apparently considers scary).
+Toddler+Tales+-Asher+&+I.jpg) |
| Checking out the trains "Choo Choo" |
+Toddler+Tales+-Asher+&+Eric.jpg) |
| There was a switch that allowed you to put the gate up and down. ..possibly the highlight of the event for Asher. |
When we had finished checking out all of the trains there were to see, we headed back home for lunch and nap time. When that was completed, we were able to enjoy a few more hours of the gorgeous day as we hung out by/in the pool.
+Toddler+Tales+-Asher.jpg)
+Toddler+Tales+-Asher.jpg)
+Toddler+Tales+-Asher.jpg) |
| Livin' It Up! |
+Toddler+Tales+-Asher+&+I.jpg) |
| Asher decided to give me and the baby some love...unfortunately he was soaking wet. |
No comments:
Post a Comment