My parents have a rule that when a grandchild turns 5, they no longer get birthday presents from them, but rather a fun-filled day to make memories with Grandma and Papa. This year was Asher's first year to experience this adventure and since he and Caleb have fun together and have birthdays only a few weeks apart, they enjoyed their day together at the Milwaukee Zoo. I am thrilled that he got to spend that day a couple of weeks ago having a blast with his cousin and grandparents, but I did make one requirement: If he is going to spend a fun day away from me, I want pictures! :) Thankfully Grandma and Papa complied with this regulation, so here their pictorial account of their day...
 |
| An appropriate birthday cake (celebrating the zoo's 125th anniversary) for the birthday boys. |
 |
| Washing their hands with bubbles? |
 |
| Watching the elephant taking a shower. |
 |
| Cousins & Buddies <3 |
 |
| 2 VERY tired little boys |
2 Signs of a Successful Day:
 |
| #1 |
 |
| #2 |
No comments:
Post a Comment