In the morning, Avery still wasn't feeling well. Originally Eric was going to stay home with him and I was going to go into work. However, I was convinced that we would need to stay home with him on Wednesday too and since I already had work plans for that day I decided to stay home with Avery on Tuesday instead. We spent some time watching cartoons and Avery took a little rest, but by mid to late morning Avery was feeling better and was pretty much back to his silly little self.
We spent the remainder of the day taking it easy at home and playing together. Then that evening we headed to Asher's school for his Winter Concert.
5 Videos: Asher's Winter Concert
On Friday it was Star Wars Day!! Episode 8: The Last Jedi came out in the theaters today and coincidentally it was also Tracy and Eric's Day of Fun! After bringing the boys to school and daycare, we enjoyed a day together with a delicious breakfast, some Christmas shopping and the new Star Wars movie.
![]() |
| Raspberry Stuffed French Toast at Meli Cafe in Racine |
![]() |
| Star Wars Landspeeder at ToysRUs |
The boys checked out the Christmas donut selection at Meijer...
Asher also helped me clean up the house. Before anyone knew he was awake, without anyone telling him to do so, he cleaned his whole bedroom and then started cleaning the living room, which is where I found him. While I cleaned the bathrooms he finished the living room and then moved on to the kitchen! It was a wonderful gift of love. In a such a busy time of year having the help to clean things up was very much appreciated!! #bestgiftever #himnotthecleaningsurprise #butthecleaningtoo
We enjoyed the sweet Christmas samples at Sam's Club...
We finished getting our Christmas decorations up...
We watched some Christmas movies, introducing the boys to Elf after watching the Santa Clause movies earlier in the week...
Finally, I gave Eric an early Christmas present...tickets for him and the boys to Monster Jam in January!! (I wanted to make sure he was on board with the idea before we told the boys about it).






























No comments:
Post a Comment