A Team Week 171 closed out the year of 2017 and since Eric had a bunch of vacation time to use up before the end of the year, he spent the week home with the boys while I worked a couple of days between Christmas and New Years.
With Monday of this week being Christmas, the first Boys Day was on Tuesday. I headed to work for the day and the boys had a fun day at home and swimming at the YMCA together to start the 6 month membership that we were given.
 |
| Boys Lunch |
 |
| My little hoodlum. |
 |
| Eric and Asher crafting together. |
On Wednesday I took the day off work and we had a lazy family day together. It was a VERY cold day but we still needed to get out of the house. Thus I bribed the boys with the promise of some hot chocolate from Starbucks at Meijer.
 |
| Reading & Snuggles. |
 |
| Asher and Avery with their starbucks cocoas. 30 seconds after I took this picture, Avery dropped his cup on the floor, spilling half of it all over... |
 |
| ...and another 30 seconds after we got that cleaned up, he dropped the cup again spilling the other half. :( |
 |
| Catching some much-needed Zzzzzz's. |
On Thursday the boys had another day together while I worked. They enjoyed another morning at the Y and then met me in Racine for lunch. I also got this picture messaged to me in the morning of some people checking out our neighbor's home for sale. Eric simply said, "this could be trouble." :P
That evening I closed out my work week and headed back home to my boys where we got packed up and ready to head to Michigan for the New Year's weekend the following day. Before the boys went to bed though I needed them to help me finish up this year's Christmas crafty gift for the grandparents by taking some pictures. Asher cooperated nicely....Avery not so much...
So the pictures didn't go quite as I'd planned but I was able to get what I needed. Here is the final result to close out this blog post...
No comments:
Post a Comment