![]() |
| One of the "Norms" of parenthood is finding odd things that the boys have left around the house. This sight made me smile. |
On Tuesday we woke up to find a few inches of snow had fallen overnight. With our snow total almost at zero for the winter so far, the boys were thrilled. Avery could not wait to go outside and play while we got ready for work...so much so that I found him trying to get his snow pants on with nothing else on other than his PJ shirt.
On Friday, the boys and I finally had a day home together. I think it was our first Friday alone together since before Thanksgiving! We had a low key day and I introduced them to marshmallow/toothpick structures...fun for all! :)
On Saturday, Asher and Eric went to Action Territory for a classmate's birthday party while Avery and I stayed home.
We ended week 175 with a family movie together.
Week 176 started off with continued norms and the hectic pace of life...especially as we prepared for the abnormal week ahead. On Thursday it was February 1st, starting the Love Month. ;) Thus, I spent some time on Wednesday night cutting out hearts to decorate the boys doors every day of the month, each with something that I love about them.
![]() |
| Black is an odd choice for Valentines, but I didn't have very much red and pink paper and decided to make them in Olympic Colors since the Winter Olympics would be starting soon. |
Friday, February 2, was our last day of Normal for the week...and really it only lasted for the first half. Avery and I enjoyed our morning together and then got Asher. After lunch and a brief nap I woke to the voice of Gramps announcing that he and Grammy had arrived...the start of Operation D.A.T.E...but for that you'll have to wait until the next post!




















No comments:
Post a Comment