![]() |
| FB Post: Today I was listening to the #parentcue podcast and they were talking about the amount of time you have with your kids before they leave home and how to make the most of it. After hearing the podcast (which I really enjoy BTW) I downloaded their app and after plugging in my kids it gave me a countdown |
![]() |
| FB Post: “Mommy you make a good booberry muffin” #thumbsup #boxmixforthewin |
2. Eric and I took the boys to Kenosha's annual Outta Sight Kite Flight. ...it was the perfect day for it, warm but not hot with the exact amount of wind needed to get the kites up in the air with no effort at all.
3. I made Rhubarb Crisp (or Crunch according to the actual recipe). ...after being inspired by a friend's FB post looking for Rhubarb recipes and then seeing some fresh rhubarb for sale at the Harbor Market (which we went to before the Kite Festival), I had to make this. It is a very simple (& totally delicious) family recipe of a friend which I first had at a her family's river cottage.
4. I drove to the store and bought vanilla ice cream. ...because you can't have warm Rhubarb Crisp/Crunch without it! :)
5. Finally on Sunday I took the boys to the nearby parking lot to ride bikes. The bike riding didn't last long though because Asher's friend which lives adjacent to the lot saw us and came over with his four wheeler...which is apparently much more interesting than a pedal bike!
























No comments:
Post a Comment