Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Hazel: 4 Months Old

I am sooooo behind.  Here I am posting about Hazel at 4 months old and she is a week shy of being 7 months!  That said, I'll just give some quick 4 month notes and her monthly pictures...





Hazel's big achievement this month was learning to roll from her back to her belly.  She did it for the first time ever on April 21st (Easter), but then it took another week or so before she did it again.  Once she had it figured out though she decided that was the way to be and would flip over almost immediately any time she was laid on her back.  Then, after some time on her belly, she would get upset and fuss because she had yet to learn to roll back the other way.  :)







This month Hazel also got her very own National Park Passport book and Passport Cancelation when we visited the Gateway Arch National Park in St. Louis.




Other firsts for her this month included her very first Tea Party, first trip to the U.P. (which was also her first trip longer than an hour) first Easter, first train ride, and first pig tails <3.





During the day, she is a very content and happy baby most of the time.  My mom and I call her Little Miss Nosy because she always has to know what is going on.  She loves watching the activity around her and gets really happy when she sees someone she knows and loves.



At night, she continues to enjoy the all-you-can-eat buffet that is mommy.  She gets up a couple of times most nights but I really can't complain.  I love the snuggles and she always goes right back to sleep with no problems.





At her 4 month check-up, Hazel measured 25.5" tall (89% and 1.75" growth spurt, or mis-measure(?)) with a 16.3" head circumference (71% and .3" growth) and she weighed 14.59 pounds (51% and about 1 pound gained).  At the same age Asher was 27" tall/17.5" head and 16#14oz while Avery was 27.8" tall/17" head and 16#6oz.

(2) Videos: Our 4 Month Old


So that is it for 4 months.  If I'm lucky I may even get a post about her at 5 months old before she turns 7 months!  Time will tell! :P






No comments:

Post a Comment