Woo hoo!! I still have 4 days before Hazel turns 7 months old and I'm **already** writing about her 5th month! ;)
Hazel also learned to sit up this month, but only for very shorts periods of time. After a few seconds she would fall over if unassisted.
Throughout the month she continued to roll onto her belly immediately after anyone placed her down on her back (she also insists on sleeping this way). Like last month, she also would get very frustrated after a while because she didn't know how to roll back the other way when she wanted to. Finally, on the day that I took her 5 month photos (the day AFTER she turned 5 months) she finally figured out how to roll from belly to back. So technically, that didn't happen during this month, but she was only a day off!
When she is not rolling onto her belly, her biggest forms of entertainment are her hands and her feet. She LOVES to play with her feet and she does it so much that when she isn't wearing socks her hands smell like feet!
Besides her first tooth, her other notable firsts was her first trip to Lower Michigan and Grammy and Gramps house (for her first Memorial Day weekend)! There she also got to meet her cousins and Auntie Julie!
Not that this is anything new, but Hazel also really loves her brothers (along with Mommy and Daddy). The older she gets the more attention she pays to them and relishes in all the attention that they pay to her! Sometimes I wonder how they don't driver her absolutely crazy but despite their insistence on playing sometimes a bit too rough with her and always getting up in her face she still gets bigs smiles whenever they come around.
At her 5 months I measured Baby Girl at 25.3" tall (showing that her measurement at the 4 month checkup was likely wrong) with a 16.5" head circumference and she weighed 15 pounds 3 ounces. At the same age Asher was 28" tall/18" head and 17#10oz while Avery was 27.5" tall/17.5" head and 17#.
That's all I have for 5 months. Now if I can get the 6 Month Post done in the next 4 days I'll be back on track...sort of.
Video: Hazel at 5 Months











































No comments:
Post a Comment