Work was busy as I hustled to finish up a project. With lack of sleep and a brain still on vacation I thought I might be seeing things when I got up to leave at the end of the day on Monday and found one of my Big A$$ Fans stress donkeys standing on the floor directly behind me seemingly staring at me. I seriously have no idea how it got there...or when it got there as I'd been up from my desk several times before that and never noticed it.
Outside of the chaos of work, life at home was pretty normal as we strived to care for our boys and baby girl.
![]() |
| TV Nerds |
![]() |
| This picture makes me laugh as it reminds me of the Nerd Herd Logo from the TV Show Chuck |
While Eric and I were at work, all three kids were at daycare. On Thursday afternoon, they had fun making bubbles! :)
On Friday, the kids and I shared a rare summer Friday morning home together.
![]() |
| Avery reading stories to his baby sister. <3 FB Post: She gets no shortage of love in this house💕 |
Video: Avery reads to Hazel
Fun with Facebook Filters...
This kids LOVES his color-by-numbers!
(2) Videos: Teach Hazel to Crawl
It won't be too long before Baby Girl is crawling around the house and on this morning Asher worked hard to teach her how to do it.
Then on Friday afternoon, Eric came home from work early and we surprised the kids with a trip to the city pool to cool off from the HOT summer day.
![]() |
| FB Post: A 🔥 summer day like today calls for some fun at the pool! 💦 @ Kenosha Anderson Park Pool |
(2) Videos: Avery's Pool Jumps
On Saturday our family fun continued with more Facebook filters, Christmas in July at the local children's resale shop, a birthday party at a friend of Asher and Avery and finally our annual block party with our neighbors.
![]() |
| Hazel's Pink Convertible ;) |
At our street's block party, our street captain Julie wanted to surprise everyone with water balloons that she was going to have the kids (basically my boys) throw at everyone. I'm not really sure what she was thinking and told the boys that they could not do this. They were really bummed. Instead, I said they could only throw balloons at each other or anyone else that wanted to participate. Julie volunteered for this, so it turned out that she stood in the street while Asher, Avery and a girl that lives on the street chucked balloons at her.
Video: Water Balloon Fight
On Sunday, we finished out the week with a relaxing day at home and a short practice bike-ride (a first for Hazel).
Video: Swing Jumping
Asher made it to a new phase of childhood by learning to jump off of swings.
![]() |
| The bike ride was VERY short. We quickly realized that the bike trailer wasn't going to work for our baby girl until she was a little bigger....probably next summer. |
Saw this meme and couldn't help but laugh as it reminded me of Avery:
![]() |
| FB Post: Too funny not to share. Avery, I love you but seriously.... |
























































No comments:
Post a Comment