A2H Week 2021.03 (January 11-17)
Monday, January 11
Tuesday, January 12
| Hazel LOVES her baby and is always taking such good care of her! |
Video: Mommy Hazel
Wednesday, January 13
| What it looks like when the kids get home from school. |
Video: Into the Unknown
Hazel's favorite sing-a-long during these days.
| Hazel & Daddy making Brinner |
Video: Cooking with Daddy
Friday, January 15
Saturday, January 16
| FB Post: When Daddy makes you your very own snowman |
Video: Daddy Snuggles
Hazel was totally relaxed as Daddy stroked her hair
Sunday, January 17
Video: Belated Birthday
Hazel got a belated birthday gift from Auntie Julie & Co.
| FB Post: When your wife (me) wins at scrabble for the first time in MANY years, you check your math! #iwoniwoniwon |
| Avery's Lego Creation π |
A2H Week 2021.04 (January 18-24)
Monday, January 18
Tuesday, January 19
Wednesday, January 20
Thursday, January 21
| Eric had a field trip to a mustard factory for work. |
| He brought home 'souvenirs' for the kids π |
Friday, January 22
| FB Post: Rose Boileau: remember when you asked me if Asher would like your old labeler? He spent a good chunk of the morning using mine to label his bedroom. |
| The results of having a very organized & possibly OCD son... |
Saturday, January 23
Today Hazel got a haircut, her second one ever. It needed to be done to try and even out the lengths and get ride of split ends, but I did tear up a little.
Sunday, January 24
| FB Post: So this weekend, this happened... not gonna lie, I almost cried #littlemisssunshine #mybabysgrowingup |
| Hazel cleaning up Baby. We went through a LOT of wipes during this Mommy-ing Phase. |
| Little Miss insists on bringing her purse with her every time we go out! :) |
2 Videos: Hazel Being Hazel
FB Post: Eric often says he thinks she may be our weirdest one. I think he may be right
Monday, January 25
Tuesday, January 26
Today we got a snowstorm. After the announcement of no actual 'snow days' from KUSD the week prior, this meant that rather than having the day off of school and sending the kids to daycare as we would have done in the past, Eric and I had to work from home for the day so that the boys could participate in virtual school (thank you KUSD). We were both pretty annoyed with this new situation as the school's decision made it harder for us to work and also took a fun day off from the kids. Thankfully though the teachers (who I'm sure were even more annoyed by this change than we were) made the days pretty simple and cut the day a little short telling the kids to go out and play and enjoy the snow...and so we did. In the afternoon, we all bundled up and headed to a nearby hill for some fun in the snow!
| The boys enjoyed the snow during their lunch recess. |
2 Videos: Snow Much Fun
| When school was over, we all headed to the Velodrome to sled. |
2 Videos: Go!
| Thanks for throwing snow in my face big brother! |
Video: Snow Angels
Wednesday, January 27
| When you forget to bring a bowl to work for your salad. |
On Friday morning I had an eye appointment and then needed to pick out new glasses. Picking glasses is always hard enough, but picking them during a pandemic proved to be even moreso as I felt guilt grabbing pairs because they had to sanitize each pair I touched and also I was supposed to wear my mask so it was hard to see what I looked like in the glasses. Eventually I removed my mask so that I could see better.
| I really liked these red ones, but was afraid that I couldn't really pull them off and that would get sick of them. |
| I picked these. Of course they were the most expensive pair I tried and also looked almost exactly the same as my last pair. I am so bad with change. |
| FB Post: What’s more fun than a pandemic? Pandemic Eyeglass Shopping |
Later that day, I got to enjoy some quiet snuggles with my little miss!π
| FB Post: My heart needed this snuggle today #littlemisssunshine #littlemissbusy |
We also worked on a little potty training...9 months later and we haven't made any progress.π
| Even Baby got to give it a try.π |
We ended the day by making cookies!
| FB Post: If you could do anything in life and be successful at it, what would it be?? Some days I can’t help but wonder what life would be like if I pursued music or baking... |
| Pretending to chat with Grandma on FaceTime I'm sure π |
| This made me laugh today. |
Saturday, January 30
| My Littles. They can be oil & water or best friends within seconds. :) |
| Dried Pineapple |
| Attemped to make fruit roll ups with some strawberries that were a bit too ripe. They were OK. |
| The end result...from the next day. I think maybe I should have strained out the seeds? |
Sunday, January 31
Today we had our 2nd snow day of the week, but thankfully this time we didn't have to worry about school and work and could enjoy the winter wonderland.
Video: Snow Blast
This was highly entertaining to watch, but I warned Eric that it is also very dangerous as there could be a projectile in the snow, so he no longer does it.
Video: Baby Attack!
5 Videos: Avery's Antics
| FB Post: 2nd Snow Day this Week! |
| I forgot until seeing this picture again that we had a sledding hill in our backyard for much of the winter! π |
| I can't tell you how many times this winter I yelled to the boys to stop eating the snow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment