A2H Week 2021.06 - February 1-7
February 1, 2021
| Avery made me a necklace |
February 2, 2021
| Today I did some model building for the first time in more than 15 years! FB Post: Modeling today for the first time since grad school. One whiff of the laser-cut basswood and I’m back in studio. #architecture #customresidential |
February 4, 2021
| FB Post: Truss model complete...for now. #architecture #customresidential |
February 5, 2021
| Girl loves her stickers. |
Video: Making Pudding with Daddy
February 7, 2021
Today a FB memory from the Forest Park Valentine's Dance in 2020 popped up. Made me really miss all the fun school functions for the kids: FB Post: I really miss this tradition this year.
| Hazel sleeping atop her mountain of lovies. |
| FB Post: 3 generations |
February 8, 2021
Video: Leg Workout
February 9, 2021
For a long, long time I have wanted to purchase a stationary bike, but feared spending the money on one as I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not. At the end of 2020 Eric's firm decided to switch insurances. As we were transferred from one company to another, Eric got notice from his boss one day that we were receiving a $700 reimbursement check from the old insurance company for health credits we had not yet received. This came completely out of the blue for us and knowing that I'd wanted a bike for a very long time, Eric said that we should use at least part of it to buy me a bike! I was soooooo excited. I spent much of January researching what I wanted to buy. I knew it had to be something sturdy and good quality, but also didn't want to spend the $$$$ for a Nordic, Schwinn or Peloton as I didn't want to commit too much money to something I had never really done before (and all of those would have cost far beyond the money we were surprised with). Eventually I settled on the Cyclace which I found on Amazon. It had great reviews, had the features I was looking for and of utmost important to me had the largest and most comfortable looking seat! 😂 Today (the 9th) it arrived and on the morning of the 10th, I began my exercise journey and continued my quest to Invest in Myself (which was something I aimed to do starting in the late part of 2020. 8 months later it has become a way of life for me. It is still tough and I still curse it (& the instructors as I also joined Peloton for the classes), but I honestly love it.
February 10, 2021
| Love this look. I don't recall what it meant, but it makes me laugh. :) |
| Virtual school. Yuck. This must have been one of the times we had to quarantine due to the boys' school COVID exposure. ;( |
| We got a Valentine's packing in the mail from Eric's parents. He tried to convince the kids that Grammy's cookies were only for the two of us! :P |
February 12, 2021
| FB Post: Happy Valentine’s Weekend from our little love bug |
| The snow this year was such a blessing! After spending most of 2020 and the beginning of 2021 cooped up at home, it was so nice to have something for the kids to do outside in the winter! |
Video: Snow Fun
| Weighing Baby |
February 13, 2021
| FB Post: When it’s too cold to go out and play in the snow, you bring the snow in |
(2) Videos: Snow in the Home
| FB Post: When it snows enough to build your own sledding hill |
(2) Videos: Backyard Sledding
| In |
| Through |
| Out |
| Asher's Snowman for Hazel |
Family Valentine's Dance
FB Post: Ever since Asher was in Kindergarten he and I have enjoyed a Valentines dinner & dance date night for his school. This year would have been the first year that Avery could have joined us, but Covid.
. Instead, we had a dinner/dance date night as a family at home complete with English muffin pizzas, Shirley Temples, heart Ho-Ho cakes and disco lights. Boy or boy do I love our family!!
....and the best parts were (other than fun with my family) I got to dance in my socks and when it was all over I got to go upstairs to my PJs rather than back outside in the frigid temperatures
#ValentinesDay2021
Video: Let's Dance!
Video: Hazel & Daddy
Video: YMCA
Video: Daddy Dog-ter Dance
Video: Getting Crazy!
(3) Videos: Daddy Daughter Dance
February 14, 2021 - Valentine's Day
| FB Post: Another year, another Valentine’s and one of my favorite traditions continues |













No comments:
Post a Comment