Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Catchup: March 2021

A2H Week 2021.10 - March 1-7

March 1, 2021
FB Post: In preparation of the boys’ school Read-A-Thon fundraiser this week today was “Dress like your favorite book character” Day. May I present Ash Ketchum & Dogman. Thank you to everyone that gave to support our guys and their school!
πŸ’™



Avery sporting my new glasses

March 2, 2021

FB Post: Crazy Hair Day!

Hazel was happy to some crazy pink hair too!





FB Post: Crazy Hair Day Outtake....this perfectly captures Avery’s fiery & goofy personality!🀦🏼‍♀️ #monkeyinthemiddle


March 3, 2021
Pajama Day


March 5, 2021
FB Post: Well, it only took an additional 2 months and 2 rescheduled dates (thanks COVID), but we final got to have our luau to celebrate Hazel’s 2nd birthday with family!!

...to read about it though you'll have to wait for another post! :)



March 6, 2021
FB Post: When Little Miss overhears that we may go get some donuts she quickly gets on her hat, coat, mittens, and THE perfect mask INSISTING that she come too!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜· #donutyoujustloveher #littlemisssunshine





March 7, 2021
Avery finally let me pull out the tooth that was grossly dangling in his mouth when we promised to double his earnings of whatever the Tooth Fairy brought him!







Video: Hazel Snuggler/Attacker

Hazel's salon





A2H Week 2021.11 - March 8-14
March 8, 2021
FB Post: Woke up early this morning to the sound of my little guy crying. Thinking he was either sick or had a bad dream I headed down to see what was going on. As I entered his room I immediately realized the problem. A small bag lay on the floor with the tooth that had been hanging on by a thread for a while which he so bravely (finally) allowed me to pull out yesterday morning. The Tooth Fairy didn’t come!
πŸ˜“πŸ¦·πŸ€¦πŸΌ‍♀️. Poor guy was devastated and now thinks the Tooth Fairy hates him.πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

...this issue was explained by the Tooth Fairy the next morning when Avery found a note she'd left with an apology that she was so busy she didn't get to our house the night before.  She gave him a $1 plus an extra $1 for making him wait...which meant that he ended up with $4 for one tooth, after we made good on our promise to double his money! :)

March 9, 2021
We give Emma a bed, but she'd prefer to say in our clothes...she especially enjoys our CLEAN clothes!




March 12, 2021

FB Post: When I saw that the 1985 Care Bears Movie was on Prime I knew I had to watch it with my Little Miss! It brought back all the feels and it brought smiles to both our faces!❤️ ....now I want to go out and buy all things Care Bears!! (Vintage) ...and Avery probably won’t admit it, but he loved it too!πŸ˜‚ #achildhoodfavorite #carebears #nostalgia








March 13, 2021

Church without bringing Hazel to the childcare room is a challenge, but MOST of the time, she is pretty good!


I get that face when I see popcorn popping too! :)



A2H Week 2021.12 - March 15-21
March 17, 2021
Hazel dressed herself as a "fly-fly" (aka butterfly).


St. Patrick's Day fun at school.  I remember that Avery had so much to tell me about this day as his teacher did several things to make the day fun for the kids...even having a tiny leprechaun pull some shenanigans in their classroom while the kids were outside for recess!


FB Post: I don’t know what makes me happier about this text...the fact that my hubby knows and loves me to pick up Rueben supplies (which he doesn’t like) for the kids and I to enjoy our traditional St. Patty’s dinner tonight or the fact that I don’t have to think about what to make for dinner tonight!
πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ€ #itsthelittlethings #happystpatricksday





Video: Cry Baby

March 18, 2021
Hazel wasn't feeling well today, so I had to take her to work with me to get some things so that I could work from home.  She enjoyed all of my crazy lunch & learn toys.




March 19, 2021


FB Post: The last few weeks have been kind of tough, but I gotta say the OSU upset today has placed a smile on my face!

March 20, 2021
I never got a chance to make anything special for St. Patrick's Day for the kids, so this morning we had some special waffles for breakfast.






Video: Playing Babies

March 21, 2021




Video: Biker Hazel

A2H Week 2021.13 - March 22-28
March 23, 2021

FB Post: When the kids eat all your Girl Scout cookies and you task your husband to procure more...

March 24, 2021


March 26, 2021


So happy about her treat!




Video: Bird Watching & Moana Dancing

A Hazel-sized chair at Hobby Lobby!

Hazel trying on my & Eric's (clean) undies :P

March 27, 2021
FB Post: We are going to attempt a road trip starting at the end of next week for Spring Break. I’ve gottta admit that I’m nervous for the long drive with 3 kids (one being 2). I’ll take any advice you’ve got! ...hoping to make the drive as much of the vacation as the destination itself! I’ll also take any suggestions you have for COVID vacationing!

March 28, 2021
I found her working hard to cut off all the circulation in her foot!


Go Blue!




FB Post: Too funny not to share...& unfortunately too true....
**enter exercise bike & Peloton app

A2H Week 2021.14 - March 29-31
March 29, 2021

Because we were going to be on vacation for Easter this year, we had to make sure to color our eggs before we left.  I tried a new method using fake eggs along with some bags and dye that came with them.  They were MESSY!


Priceless





After letting Hazel do one or two eggs, we switched her to markers to save on a little cleanup.




Eric setting up Hazel's carseat for our road trip ahead.

March 30, 2021

March 31, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment