A2H Week 2021.08 - February 15-22
February 16, 2021
| Today we woke up to more snow. I believe that this February may be the snowiest month we ever had here in Kenosha...except for Snowmageddon...maybe. |
| The boys enjoyed the snow, giving them another virtual school day...which means more time to play outside in the snow! |
Video: Snow Cream
During Avery's virtual school day, his teacher told all of the kids how to make Snow Cream. Naturally, as soon as school was finished he and Asher begged to make it. I'm not a huge fan of eating snow as it is quite dirty, but I had them find a nice spot of fresh, undisturbed snow and then let them make it. They thought it was amazing. I tried a small bite and thought it was ok. Fun, but not great.
February 17, 2021
| More Snow. |
February 19, 2021
| Snuggling <3 |
| Today was the boys' 100th day of school for the year. Avery brought in 100 Pokemon cards to show the class. |
| Avery also made a picture of what he thought he'd look like at 100 years old...resembles Papa we think? |
February 20, 2021
| Snuggles with Daddy |
February 21, 2021
| FB Post: No place I’d rather be |
| Tried a new recipe for this spinach tortellini soup. No one was a fan, but me. I really enjoyed it though. Too bad I have no idea where the recipe is now! |
February 22, 2021
| I drove past my old office building today and after all the snow we received this month the icicles were massive! |
February 23, 2021
Today I finished a book. A book that I read simply for me. Investing in myself. It was awesome.
| FB Post: Wow. This book was AMAZING! So much pain and so much hope. So much faithfulness and selflessness. It really made me think about the person I want to be and the calling God has given me. Whether you are a believer or not if you have not read this book you NEED to. The ten Booms are literal heros and I pray that if ever tested like this I can focus on my creator and not on my own strengths (or lack thereof) to do what is asked of me and to do it well and with gratefulness, mercy and love. |
| The kids made a fort. |
February 24, 2021
Video: Froggy Hazel
| February 25, 2021 |
| FB Post: From Boymom to this. Lord help me! |
| FB Post: When Alexa misunderstands an announcement |
February 26, 2021
| Tub time with her new color drops. |
| We painted Hazel's nails for the first time. She was thrilled! |
Video: Backyard Sledding
February 28, 2021
| Couch Fort |
Video: Noodle Sharing
No comments:
Post a Comment