The next adventure was when I got an email from Eric at work telling me not to be alarmed if I got home before him and saw a bloody/scabby pup. Apparently, while Eric was home for lunch, Emma was on the back porch and launched herself off it in typical maniac fashion to chase a squirrel in the backyard. Unfortunately, she wiped out on her land on the sidewalk and took a patch of hair off the bottom of her mouth, and gave herself a bloody fat lip (which a few days later is still puffy). I'd say she won't do THAT again...but we all know she will.
Finally, last night after Eric & I dined at Red Robin (yum), he grabbed a balloon to bring home for Emma. It has been a while since we've done this for her, because she loves them and goes a bit crazy, but we decided that we'd treat her tonight, and after doing this several times in the past, we finally got a bit of the craziness on video this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment