Monday, January 16, 2012

A Little Bit of Catch-Up

Since our life isn't quite exciting enough to blog daily, I will take the time I have (until there is something more interesting to share) to catch you up with a bit of the past, starting with Micah's 2nd Birthday.

"December 31, 2011: Today was not only New Year's Eve, but it was also Micah's 2nd Birthday!  It is so hard to believe that he is already 2.  Where did the time go?  To celebrate, we joined our family and Erika's family at her parents' house for dinner, presents and cake.  Micah was quite excited about his gifts (especially the John Deere tractor from Mom & Dad), but my favorite part of the night was definitely during dessert.  Micah blew out the 2 candles of his cute cake (by Erika) and said, "eat it?".  I thought he was talking about the cake, but then as we were enjoying our slices of cake, we looked at Micah who had a disgusted look on his face and was busy picking pieces of the #2 candle from his mouth.  What a goof!  Gotta love him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment