Saturday, January 14, 2012

Not So Great At This Already

So, I am not much of a blogger, but hopefully I will be able to catch up now that the holidays are over.  The changes in our lives continue on from 2011 into 2012.  As pretty much everyone who would read this knows...we are expecting our first child!  After years of trying and praying, the time has come and I am now 15 weeks along.  I cannot even begin to imagine how this will change the rhythm that we've created over the past 10 years, but I can't wait for it!  So far, there hasn't been much change in me other than my eating habits (which have greatly improved) and my bedtime, which is now at about 9pm.  My tummy is starting to grow and my pants are starting to shrink (that must be it, right?).  I am also having the weirdest dreams, which for a Klingenmaier says quite a bit! :)


Our bundle of joy (aka Bono) at 10 weeks.  Taken 12.2.11


In other news the month of January has been fairly uneventful for us so far.  We spent New Year's Day with my family having a "Klingenmaier Christmas", and have spent the 2 weeks since then doing nothing other than working, relaxing and organizing...I fear that for someone as OCD as me, "nesting" my have started a bit sooner than normal...but there is now no dust under my furniture, and my closets are tidy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment