Thursday, January 26, 2012

The First Trimester: 13 Weeks of Progress

Week 4:  10.26.11-Today I got a positive pregnancy test result while Eric took Emma for a walk.  I told him that night in bed using iMessage.
Week 5:  10.26.11-11.07.11-We are so happy and excited, but scared that the 6th week is approaching again.  I also shared the news with Laura this week.
Week 6:  11.14.11-Week 6.  Everything is still good.
Week 7:  11.21-24.11-This week we shared the exciting news with Mom & Dad on Thanksgiving morning.
Week 8:  11.28.11-We thought this was week 9 until we had our 1st appoinment & our due date was pushed back 5 days, so now it’s week 8.
Week 9: 12.02.11-Today we had our first appointment.  We got to see Bono for the 1st time and hear his/her heart beat!  After the appointment we headed to Illinois and shared the big news with Aaron & Erika!
Week 10: 12.10.11-10 Weeks!
Week 11: 12.18.11-11 Weeks!
Week 12:  12.23-25.11-This week we celebrated 12 weeks and got to share the exciting news with Eric’s family on Christmas.
Week 13: 01.03.12-Week 13!  I finished up my 1st Trimester recovering from the flu.  It was awful!  On the good side, I also got to share the news with Val & Jamie.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment