Wednesday, May 9, 2012

31 Weeks and Counting...

I can barely believe it.  I am already almost 32 weeks along, and in 2 months I will be holding our baby in  my arms instead of in my belly.  Where has the time gone?  Everything is really coming together.  We are one shower down with another on Saturday, and so thankful to everyone that has been so generous to us! The nursery is also almost finished (pictures to come soon).  I have been feeling pretty well, although my back is starting to hate me.  I have also noticed that Bono's movements are becoming MUCH stronger, and a bit uncomfortable.  He/she loves to head bang on my bladder and kick into my side & rib.  Fun stuff!  :)  It is all worth it though, I just can't wait to meet our little guy or girl!  Since I haven't really posted any belly picks in a while, here is the photo recap!

02.26.12: 21 Weeks
03.04.12: 22 Weeks
03.12.12: 23 Weeks
03.18.12: 24 Weeks 
03.26.12: 25 Weeks
04.01.12: 26 Weeks
04.09.12: 27 Weeks
04.16.12: 28 Weeks
04.24.12: 29 Weeks
05.01.12: 30 Weeks 
05.06.12: 31 Weeks

While trying to prepare ourselves for having a baby, we have also been trying to prepare Emma.  There are many new things that have recently come into the house, and Emma needs to check every one of them out.  Last week, we received our carseat and stroller, and were quite entertained as Emma surveyed the situation.



Finally, one of the things that lots of people ask me about my pregnancy is if I've had any strange cravings.  The answer is no,  but I have had some normal ones off and on (sour skittles, cheese popcorn, pizza, chocolate, Mexican...).  This morning I really wanted a blueberry muffin and I  posted this on Facebook: 
     I'd really like the blueberry muffin fairy to come for a visit this morning...if only.
When I got home from work, I found a box of blueberry muffins waiting for me...so apparently the Blueberry Muffing Fairy does exist!  Crazy!  Thank you to whomever surprised me with them...Bono & I will thoroughly enjoy them all! :)

Me & My Muffins from the Blueberry Muffin Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment