May 12, 2012: After the baby shower, we all cleaned up and headed back home where most of us promptly went to sleep (except Micah who refused to take a nap). Once we had rested up, we headed over to the Smith's house for some more family fun time and food. The kids had a good time playing in the yard and raking, while dinner was being prepared.
+At+the+Smiths+-Rebekah,+Micah,+Caleb,+Tim+&+Aaron.JPG) |
| Rebekah, Micah, Caleb, Timmy & Aaron |
+At+the+Smiths+-Rebekah,+Caleb,+Micah+&+Tim.JPG) |
| Rebekah, Caleb, Timmy & Micah |
+At+the+Smiths+-Caleb.JPG) |
| I love this smile! |
+At+the+Smiths+-Micah.JPG) |
| Cheese! |
After dinner we all enjoyed relaxing around the fire pit for a while...and doing our best to keep the kids out of it.
The next day was Mother's Day, and a great day it was. The weather was gorgeous, and I got to spend the day with two of my favorite moms: My own mom and the great mommy of my awesome little nephews. Not only that, but Bono got me a Mother's Day Card too! ...I was surprised how well he/she can write already. :) I also couldn't help but praise and thank God for how my life has changed in the last year. Last Mother's Day I could barely sit through church as we celebrated all of the mom's around me, and I mourned the loss of our little one after my miscarriage...this Mother's Day, I found so much more hope and joy as I await the arrival of Bono!!!! :)
+Mother's+Day+in+UP+-The+Family.JPG) |
| Family picture...taking hold of the fact that we were all dressed up for once...Aaron even had nice pants on!! |
+Mother's+Day+in+UP+-Emma.JPG) |
| Emma enjoying the sunshine. |
+Mother's+Day+in+UP+-Mom+&+I.JPG) |
| 3 generations... |
After taking some pictures, the boys went into the front yard with Aaron to enjoy the warm weather and Mom & Dad's antique sprinkler, while lunch was prepared (Thanks Mom).
Once lunch was ready, we all enjoyed a great meal in the sunroom.
+Mother's+Day+in+UP+-Caleb.JPG) |
| Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man? |
After lunch, we rounded out the day by heading over to the new play equipment in the back yard to watch the boys have some fun. Mom set up a small pool at the bottom of the slides and the boys had a blast!!
+Mother's+Day+in+UP+-Caleb+&+Micah.JPG) |
| Splashing in the bucket. |
+Mother's+Day+in+UP+-Micah.JPG) |
| Careful not to spill! |
+Mother's+Day+in+UP+-Micah.JPG) |
| Since no one had anticipated playing in the water, Micah and Caleb had to wear their diapers in the pool...Obviously they were not made for this (notice how heavy Micah's diaper is)... |
+Mother's+Day+in+UP+-Micah.JPG) |
| A bit of baby butt crack! :) |
+Mother's+Day+in+UP+-Micah,+Aaron+&+I.JPG) |
| A bit more! |
+Mother's+Day+in+UP+-Micah,+Aaron,+Dad+&+I.JPG) |
| The family enjoying a perfect Spring day!! |
Those are some great pictures, Tracy! :) I'll have to be sure to remember swim diapers for the kids next time!
ReplyDelete