After last week, it would be pretty hard to say that things were worse here, but thankfully I do not have to. This week was pretty great. I finally feel like Asher and I are getting into a grove (hopefully he doesn't make me regret saying that), and I am feeling much more rested these days, which is a great blessing. There wasn't anything super exciting or interesting that happened this week, but I will share the highlights and favorite photos of the week nonetheless:
July 28, 2012: Today, Eric & I went through the Membership class at IBC from 8:30 am to 11:30 am. This meant that Aaron & Erika came up to babysit for us and that Asher & I were apart for the first time (other than times when Daddy has taken him so I can get some rest). Even though we were just 2 blocks away, it was still pretty hard (on me, probably not him). I knew he was in good hands, but missed him greatly. Pastor Dave allowed us to take 10 minute breaks after every hour, and I seriously considered using that time to go home for a minute and see my babe. I toughed it out though and we survived. Unfortunately though, the time made me think more about going back to work in September, and that breaks my heart. I never thought I'd have much of a desire to be a stay at home mom, but I REALLY wish that I didn't have to go back to work...at least not for a while still. I do like my job, but I LOVE my little boy and being a Mommy is FAR better. I also hate the idea of placing Asher in someone else's hands, so for all of you praying people out there, please pray that we will find the right person to care for our little guy while we are at work.
+Baby+Life+-Asher+&+I.JPG) |
| Enjoying cuddle time after my morning away from Asher |
July 29, 2012:
+Baby+Life+-Asher.JPG) |
| Asher had some Alphalpha hair today |
July 30, 2012: Today Asher turned 1 month!!! Where does the time go?
+Baby+Life+-Asher+&+I.JPG) |
| Enjoying an evening snuggle with my boy. |
July 31, 2012:
August 1, 2012:
+Baby+Life+-Asher.JPG) |
| Bath time |
August 2, 2012: Today I braved my first solo outing with Asher. We drove up to Racine and went to my office to meet my co-workers. It was a successful trip with no problems to report, so both Mom & baby were happy.
+Baby+Life+-Asher+Meets+Earl.JPG) |
| Asher meets Earl at Genesis |
Britni also came over tonight to drop something off and got to snuggle my little boy for a bit.
+Baby+Life+-Asher+Meets+Britni.JPG) |
| Asher meets Britni L. |
August 3, 2012: Today Mom & Dad came down for the Wilson Family Reunion and spent the night at our house. They got some time to visit their newest grandson and Eric & I got fed Olive Garden (thanks Mom & Dad!).
 |
| Mom & Asher at the Olive Garden |
No comments:
Post a Comment