A glimpse into our life together, just one of the many blessings that God has granted us.
Sunday, June 30, 2013
My One Year Old
June 30, 2012: 9:31pm. Asher Robert Migrin was born. In just a few minutes, I will be the proud parent of a one year old. I am amazed at how quickly the year has gone. It seems like only yesterday, I was watching him being born and waiting for the doctor to tell us if we had had a boy or a girl. I would have been thrilled either way, but after spending a year with our little guy I can’t imagine it any other way. Tracy and I have been married for almost 11 years now and I can honestly say that this has been the BEST year of my life so far. There have been struggles and learning experiences, amazing memories, lots of laughing, playing and loving. I have enjoyed every moment of the past year, getting to know Asher. He is such an amazing little boy and his intelligence, curiosity and mischievous little mind has made our lives so exciting. Every day for the past 365 days, I have watched in amazement as Asher learns something new. From the simple act of smiling to figuring out how to blow bubbles under water, he never ceases to amaze me. I have so many things that I want to do with him and teach him and show him and I just hope that the years don’t pass by too quickly. I can not believe how much God has blessed our family by bringing this wonderful little guy into our lives. I can not wait to see what God has in store for us and for Asher. I pray that God works in Asher life and does amazing things with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment