Thursday, September 10, 2015

Baby Life: 11 Months Old

On August 24th, my littlest guy turned 11 months old, and as I write this he will be ONE in just two weeks.  I am not sure how we got here so fast, but here we are nonetheless...

At 11 months old, I measured Avery as 20lbs 13oz (31%), 29.5" tall (59%) and an 18" head circumference (41%) (which may be incorrect as I have noted that I measured 18.75 at 10 months...or maybe the other is incorrect as it would have been 90% and his head fits clothes much better than Asher's did!).  Thus, this month he gained 10oz and grew 1/2".


This month Avery finally cut two of his one year molars that he has been working on for months, giving him a total of 10 teeth!  Neither tooth is fully through yet though, so we have had and I'm sure will have some rough nights ahead of us.


Avery is now a pro at walking and although he still frequently lands on his bottom he has gotten very good at bending down to pick things up while he is on the go and also turning direction.  He is a little wobbly still and tends to walk with his arms out and bent like a mini T-Rex.


Our little guy is a little ham.  He still loves to blow raspberries on my arms and legs.  He also enjoys playing peek-a-boo with me and wrestling with his Daddy.  Avery is also a very mischievous little guy that gets into just about everything and wants to try everything out.



He loves to dance, smile and snuggle, but also cannot still still very long.  He also loves my phone and whenever he can get his little hands on it he will hold it up to his ear and "talk".


Everyone comments on how happy and smiley Avery is and it is a good thing that he is so sweet and smiley most of the time as it makes up for the moments that he is not.  It also makes up for the fact that he STILL does not sleep through the night consistently, but he does seem to be getting better.

















No comments:

Post a Comment