Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The A Team Week 48: Craziness

Week 48 was another quickie.  Work has been crazy lately as I am wrapping up a project and unfortunately the boys have had to pay for it by spending more time at daycare.  I worked every day this week, but promised them (Asher) that I would come and get them in the afternoon and then we would head straight for the park.  When I picked them up that day, I was told that going to the "car park" with Mommy was all he talked about all day.  He couldn't wait and I was happy that he wasn't too bummed that we didn't get the entire day together.  We did have a lot of fun together at the park though.
They grow up so fast!  Driving Already!

Asher reaching new heights on the climbing wall.


Such a smiley guy! :)

Love how they are looking at each other!


After fun at the park, we headed back home and enjoyed a snack of cheese popcorn.  Avery had to make sure that he got every last piece!
When the work week was done, we enjoyed more family time at home together, along with another birthday party for our little friend Etta who turned 1.
Avery trying out Asher's big boy bike.

SOOOO proud of himself!

My blue monster after he devoured his caterpillar donut.

Eric and Asher went out to run some errands on Saturday morning.  In the meantime Avery and I got some things done at home.  He just LOVES to have a chance to play with all of Asher's toy whenever Asher is gone!

Little buns in the oven (& no this is NO type of announcement!)

Little Miss Etta with her parents Allison & Andy

The messy birthday girl

Our boys playing at the party.  Etta's big brother Elias has some great toys! :)

Video: Copycat
As I said in my last post, Avery is a little copycat these days.  He loves to watch the things that we do and then try to do them himself.  Here, he is attempting to put on his shoes.


Avery playing with his buddy violet on Sunday morning in the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment