Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The A Team Week 49: Boy Mom

If I am completely honest, when I was younger I always pictured myself with a husband and two kids: one boy and one girl.  I never really thought I'd be a Boy Mom, but I think deep down I knew it all along, and truth be told...I love it!  My boys are crazy, wild, snuggly, silly, intense, affectionate, messy, stinky, creative, funny, rough, mischievous, sensitive and more.  I cannot image life without them and these days I can't even imagine what it would be like to have another girl in the house.

My boys "scaring" Mommy:

Video: Roar!!

My boys wrestling with Daddy:

One of my boys making a mess:


One of my boys' accomplishments:
Video: Mastering the Walk.Stop.Pick-up.Walk Move


My boys being boys:

Video: Drumming at the Park

My boys creation:
Probably my big boy Eric?  A Jurassic Raccoon?
 One of my boys' "projects":
On Friday night, Asher was playing in the backyard by himself.  I noticed him carrying the tools, blocks and bike around, but didm' know what he was up to.  Eric found this: His bike up on a block and pinned between two others as Asher worked on his "project" and "fixed" his bike.

On Saturday night, Asher wanted to work on his projects some more and asked me to help him get his bike up on the blocks.  I have no idea where he came up with the idea to put his bike up this way.  Eric thinks it is the Yooper in him!


Video: Asher and His Project

 One of my handsome boys:
Avery modeling his potential outfits for 1 year photos...how are we taking 1 year photos already??!!




My boys enjoying a nice cold beer (Root Beer that is):

As a fun reminder for the new "Rooted" sermon series at church (which tells what our church roots and core values are), we all got to take home a custom Immanuel Baptist Church Root Beer.  Asher got to have a sip of Eric's (his first stand-alone pop other than a root beer float) and immediately wanted more

Avery got to take a drink when it was "all gone".  I have a no sweets rule until age one, but by the way he was licking his lips afterwards, I'm thinking he must have gotten at least a little taste of the sweet drink.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment