Monday, October 26, 2015

A Team Week 55: Pumpkin Fun

Well, yet again I've gotten behind and remember little of what happened this week.  I believe it was a pretty low key week with the most memorable moments being fun with pumpkins (both actual pumpkins and those of the adorable 1 year old and 3 year old Migrin boy variety!).  :)


On Wednesday the boys and I enjoyed our day home together and with nothing really scheduled for the day, we headed over to church for playgroup.  Unfortunately no one else showed up to play with until almost the end, but that didn't stop my boys.  They enjoyed having the room and toys all to themselves!



Video: Church Toys All To Ourselves!

Video: Peek a Boo Avery!


Dueling lawn mowers later that day...I knew it was a good idea for both boys to have a  lawnmower.  I think we would have some serious fights in our future without two!

Bath-time before bed.  Isn't he adorable?!


Love those cheeks!
Video: My Adorable Little Bookworm

More fun reading with Daddy!


On Saturday it was an absolutely gorgeous Fall day and we took advantage of it by heading over to Jerry Smith's Pumpkin Farm for some fun with the kiddos and Aaron, Erika and their boys...which means LOTS of photo ops...
Asher wanted to hold Avery.  As always, Avery wasn't totally thrilled.



My littlest pumpkin and his little pumpkin.


Love these boys.

I wish I knew what they were thinking in this picture.

Cheese!



<3 My Boys!








Aaron & Caleb





Asher & Caleb checking out the scenes

So Big!


Micah, Aaron, Caleb, Asher & Eric looking at the animals.

Micah, Hudson & Aaron feeding the animals.






Sticking his tongue out at the goats.





Asher is getting more and more brave and insisted on attempting the monkey bars.  He didn't get far and I had to help him down, but I was still impressed that he tried!


Sleepy Snuggles


Jumping on the Huge Tires!



Avery wants to get up there with the big boys!

Happy to finally be up on a tire.

Decided to taste test some sand.

Decided it really wasn't very good...not that that stopped him from eating more!

Daddy joined the boys in on the fun.





Action shot of Caleb leaping through the air.




Melts my Heart!





Asher 2015
Asher 2014

Avery 2015

Avery 2014

Crazy Driver!



Weeee!!!


Popcorn!!!



Hi Hudson!

Cheese!!!




Avery catching a ride from Uncle Aaron



Eric's proof that I came along


Asher dreaming to be a Frozen prince.


Bubbles!


Family photo!   ...a family of 5 soon to be a family of 6!!!

Our turn...unfortunately neither of the boys looked at the camera.

I think maybe you can tell that these boys are used to having a camera in their face!


Grandma's pumpkins!!


When the fun at the pumpkin farm was over, we all headed to Sam's Club for a cheap and easy lunch.



Afterwards we strolled around looking for some samples, bought some reasonable priced pumpkins (Love Jerry Smiths, but I will never buy a pumpkin from there) and headed home for much needed naps!


On Saturday evening, we rounded out an already great day with a family campfire and dinner outside.  It was a great way to end the day...but the way Avery yelled at Emma when she ate the piece of sandwich he had placed on the driveway told me to never get between this boy and his food! :)


Finally, it was Sunday and the week was over.  We had a lazy day to finish off a great day and celebrated that Asher went potty on the potty before bed the night before for the first time in a LONGGGG time.  We have been trying to keep the momentum going, but despite endless treats, praise, prizes and encouragement he just isn't very interest!  Patience, I keep telling myself.  Patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment