Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A Team Week 197: A Quick Peek

This week was busy and passed quickly.  When it came to the weekend we packed up and headed to the cottage for a long Pre 4th of July weekend.  Thus, there isn't much to report, but here's a quick peek at I have:

Tuesday: It rained cats & dogs!  We got a heavy downfall of rain and after I picked the boys up from daycare, Asher wanted to play outside in the rain that was still coming down and the gigantic puddles that had formed on the driveway and sidewalks.  At first I just watched with Avery (who initially wasn't keen on getting wet) from the inside of our home but then I threw caution to the wind and decided to enjoy a spontaneous moment with my little guys.

Video: Asher Enjoying the Rain













(3) Videos: Slow Motion Fun



Video: Rain Dance

Thursday: This froggy friend showed up in our mailbox.  Now I'm just trying to figure out how to respond.  I love how our neighbor Marge loves on our boys! <3

Friday: Avery and I ran some errands together and then did a little last minute birthday shopping for Asher before packing up the van to head to Michigan.





Side Story: Asher also found this old appointment reminder card in the new desk that we got for him from a Kenosha friend.  It is dated 1947, which means it has been likely been lost in this desk for over 71 years!  Now it is sitting on my desk waiting for me to get it back to my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment