On March 18th, my maternity officially came to a close and I headed back to work. :( It was an emotional day/week that seemed to take FOR-EV-ER, but I made it through...
Monday before headed back to work and sending my littlest off to daycare for the first time...
 |
| FB Post: Off to work/daycare we go πππ Prayers appreciated! π #myhearthurts |
 |
| "Mommy, Take a picture of me!" |
Tuesday night: Catching up on some baby snuggles...
Wednesday morning chats with my little Peanut...
 |
| This is how I make it through the looooong days! |
 |
| TV Nerds. |
 |
| Sisters <3 |
On Thursday daycare closed a bit earlier and since I didn't want to have to leave work early on my first week back, Eric picked Hazel and Avery up. He was a little nervous how she would do without me since she isn't great at taking bottles, but she kept him good company and wasn't very hungry until I got home.
Finally, it was Friday which meant that it was my day off!! I had survived my first week back to work and was able to be with little girl again. Since she was tuckered out from her first week of daycare, she spent most of the morning sleeping in her swing while I got some cleaning done in preparation for visitors and her dedication on the weekend.
 |
| Heading out to pick up Asher |
That afternoon, Eric's parents arrived to join us for the weekend. We went out to dinner with them at Mod Pizza and then the kiddos got to snuggle up and watch a cartoon with Grammy before bed.
While the kids, Grammy and I headed home after dinner, Eric and his Dad headed down to O'Hare airport to pick up his brother Rob. The boys COULD NOT WAIT until the next morning to see Uncle Baby Robby, and Uncle Rob couldn't wait to meet his newest niece.
We spent Saturday morning relaxing together as a family and then for lunch we all headed out for lunch at Big Star (only to grab our food and head back home because it was too cold to eat outside there).
 |
| FB Post: Hazel’s entertainment |
 |
| Avery, Rob & Asher at Big Star |
After lunch, we spent the remainder of the day relaxing together at home and getting ready for Hazel's Dedication the next morning and then followed that up with a delicious steak dinner prepared by Eric's mom.
 |
| Asher recently became very interested in rollerblades and insisted on trying out Eric's even though they were WAY too big. |
 |
| Hazel chewing on Grammy |
No comments:
Post a Comment