This week started off a bit crazy, but it turned into a great week, and overall it was a 180 degree turn from the week before.
On Saturday, I had my friend Britni's baby shower at church. Before I could go though, I had volunteered to make a dessert. I decided to make some S'more Triffles (
or S'mifles as the blogger called them) that I had found on Pinterest. I made 35 of them, and although they were easy to make, they made the morning a bit crazier than Eric & I were prepared for.
+Britni's+Baby+Shower+-Theo,+Asher+&+Eric.jpg) |
| Asher & Eric with Theo (the guest of honor) |
+Britni's+Baby+Shower+-Eric,+Asher,+Susan+and+Jenny.jpg) |
| Eric & Asher talking to Susan and Jenny |
+Britni's+Baby+Shower+-Britni+&+Lainey.jpg) |
| Britni opening her gifts with Lainey helping |
+Britni's+Baby+Shower+-Britni.jpg) |
| Britni & a beautiful quilt she got that matches her nursery perfectly! |
+Britni's+Baby+Shower+-Fab,+Britni+&+Fab's+Family.jpg) |
| Britni, Fabien & his family (who came all the way from France). |
+Britni's+Baby+Shower+-S'more+Trifle.jpg) |
| My dessert. It didn't turn out as cute as the Pinterest one, but they were pretty tasty...although SUPER sweet. |
After the shower, I headed back home for a quick break with my guys for some lunch and a bit of football. Then I had to head back to church for worship team practice. Thus, Eric got to spend most of the day watching Asher, giving him a taste of what some of my summer days were like!
Video: Asher chatting it up to Daddy.
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Asher watching the Michigan game. |
+Baby+Life+-Asher_4.jpg) |
| I love those eyes! |
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Asher got a package in the mail from Grandma & Papa Klingenmaier. He was very interested in the book, which had an owl finger puppet in it. |
During the rest of the week, nothing major happened, but Asher was very playful and we had a really good time with him. Wednesday was the best. Asher & I had a great day (again I am so thankful that I've been able to take those days off...it means less money in our account, but I know I will never look back on those days and regret sacrificing some income to spend time with Asher). We read some books, took a nap together, played on the floor, talked...it was just an all-around good day.
Since I don't have much else to report from this week, I will just end with a few more pictures...you can never have enough you know...
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Now that Asher has found his hands, we officially have a thumb sucker (which I'm not too excited about). |
+Baby+Life+-Asher+&+I.jpg) |
| He loves to be naked! :) |
+Baby+Life+-Asher+&+Eric.jpg) |
| Playing with Daddy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment