After Eric's parents and grandmother left, we went to church and then we went to St. Catherine's to meet the newest IBC baby (our friends' son Theodore Dominique Arthur Laillet). He is adorable, and I had to share some pics of the cutie on our blog..
+Baby+Laillet+-Theodore+&+I.jpg) |
| Me snuggling the little (big 10#3oz) guy. |
+Baby+Laillet+-Theodore.jpg) |
| Baby Theo |
+Baby+Laillet+-Eric+&+Theodore.jpg) |
| Eric meeting the little guy...he was so much more alert than Asher was in the hospital. |
Video: A little bit of play time before bed...
Video: I think we may have a techie on our hands...he was VERY excited by Eric's iPod.
On Wednesday (my new favorite day), it was my day off again. I was excited for a fun filled day playing with Asher, but he was more interested in sleeping...at least for the first half of the day. After lunch, when he was a bit more alert, we headed over to Britni & Fabien's house to bring them some things to borrow and also see the new babe again.
+Baby+Life+-Theo+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Theo & Asher meeting...Asher was a bit too sleepy at the hospital on Sunday. |
+Baby+Life+-Theo+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Thanks Britni in advance (I stole this from her FB site). |
+Baby+Life+-Theo+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Thanks Britni in advance (I stole this from her FB site). |
After Asher & I got done at the Laillet household, we headed over to Walmart to return some things and get some more. Although Walmart is usually pretty crazy, and a bit stressful, I have to say that on a Wednesday, in the middle of the day, it was pretty nice. We didn't have to compete for aisle space, and we were able to just take a leisurely stroll down the aisles (I found it quite interesting that the kid bike display was surrounded by first-aid kits). Asher had a pretty good time in Walmart too, and spent most of the time that we were there talking to his bug buddies hanging from his carseat handle.
Video: Asher talking to his bug buddies
The fun of Wednesday continued into the evening, as Asher was in a very playful mood. Usually when we get Asher from daycare he is quite tired, so we don't get to play with him much in the evening. Since he didn't go to daycare today, he was so much fun for us. We had some quality family time, and Daddy got to get in on the fun as well!
+Baby+Life+-Asher+&+Eric.jpg) |
| Daddy is so fun! |
Video: Asher playing with Daddy.
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Asher showing off his new skill of grabbing things...working hard on the hand-eye coordination. |
No comments:
Post a Comment