This week was a bit more exciting than the last. We enjoyed some good fall family fun again including warm family snuggles, pumpkins, candy, costumes and more. On top of that, Asher turned 4 months!!!...but I will say more about that another time. For now, here are this week's pictures, and a little bit more of this week's story...
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Asher enjoying some cozy time in Mommy & Daddy's "Big Kid Bed" |
+Baby+Life+-Asher+&+Emma.jpg) |
| Emma showing Asher how to carve a pumpkin. |
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Our little pumpkin! :) |
+Baby+Life+-Asher+&+Eric.jpg) |
| 2 peas in a pod |
+Baby+Life+-Asher+&+Eric.jpg) |
| Again: 2 peas in a pod...Asher is becoming VERY interested in our iPods. It is a little bit scary. |
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Bundled up in his puppy hat (thanks Val). |
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Snuggling with Daddy. |
Sunday of this week was Halloween observed in Kenosha. Although I am not a big fan of the holiday, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to dress up my little cutie. Thus, I spent most of my day on Saturday making an Owl costume for Asher out of scraps I had and a few other items I picked up. Other than my time, it took me a total of $6 to make, and I was very happy with how it turned out. Cutest.Owl.Ever (I am a bit biased though, I think)!
Also to get ready for the trick-or-treaters, we carved some pumpkins as a family (well, I carved 1, Asher & Emma watched, and Eric carved 3!).
+Halloween+Fun+-Asher+&+Emma.jpg) |
| Love this one. I hope they grow up to like each other. |
+Halloween+Fun+-Asher.jpg) |
| Look Mom, I'm flying! |
+Halloween+Fun+-Asher.jpg) |
| The one downfall of this costume: I didn't sew down the owl eyes all the way, and Asher kept flipping them over his own eyes. |
(2) Videos: My little Owl
+Halloween+Fun+-Pumpkins.jpg) |
| Our final pumpkin results...they didn't fair to well though. One of our neighbor kids stole one and threw it at the house of one of our other neighbors. |
+Halloween+Fun+-Asher+&+I.jpg) |
| Snoozing with my sleepy owl. I had to laugh to my self every time he rustled his feathers (literally). |
On Wednesday (actual Halloween), Asher & I drove down to Crystal Lake to visit Erika, Micah and Caleb for a bit. It was a long drive (& a bit tiring by myself), but we made it and had a good time. Asher thought that Micah was quite hilarious, and I enjoyed hearing his little giggle as always.
Video: While we where at Aaron & Erika's, Micah & Caleb decided that they wanted to torture their baby cousin by giving him zerberts...(Erika, ask me some time why I had to doctor this video a bit).
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Notice all of the spit/snot spots on Asher's shirt from Micah & Caleb giving him zerberts. |
Video: After a long day and some fun with his cousins, Asher was TIRED! In this video, he is trying hard to stay awake, but is not succeeding.
No comments:
Post a Comment