Saturday, November 17, 2012

Baby Life Week 20!!

20 Weeks already.  Seriously, where does the time go?  Before I know it, it will be 20 years...but I can't allow myself to think about that.

This week was pretty uneventful, and to be completely honest, not the best.  Work was pretty crazy for both of us, and that combined with juggling family life left us both pretty stressed and cranky.  Because of this, I don't really have any great stories to share from the week.  We were on survival mode for most of it, unfortunately.  Despite the craziness,  we were still able to get in some good playtime and snuggles, which will make any week much better.

Asher & I enjoying movie night in bed.
Asher & I cuddling on the couch. 

Asher enjoying his mobile during our day off together. 



Asher & I trying to take a good picture to send to Daddy at work on our day off together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment