Saturday, November 17, 2012

Baby Life Week 19: Typical Yet Memorable

For the most part, week 19 was pretty much the same stuff...baby, eat, work, baby, eat, sleep repeat.  Thus, I will let this week's photos & videos do most of the talking:

November 3 (Saturday):
Although this picture really isn't the greatest picture of Asher, I find it interesting, because it really looks nothing like him??
 This morning we decided to put Asher in his high chair for the first time while we ate breakfast.  Eating has become progressively more difficult, but it seems to be easier if he is in the chair.  He seems to be fairly happy as long as he is included in the meal (much of the time at least).  To occupy him, we also gave him a spoon to play with, which made him happy, but also made him gag a few times.


He seems to think it is OK to put his stinky piggies on the dinner table.

Emma seems a little jealous that Asher gets to sit at the table & she doesn't.
Asher is also becoming much more interested in playing in his Jumperoo.  He can stand being in it for much longer these days.
When Asher needed a change, I decided that I better get him ready for the football game.  Go Blue!


Although Asher is a very happy baby, and we are very blessed by that, no one can be happy ALL the time!




Trying to find the thumb.
Ahhh...there it is!

A while ago, I decided that I wanted to get the 4 Seasons of photos with Asher in his Adirondack chair.  Here is the photo from this summer:
August 19, 2012 (about 1 1/2 months)
Here is the photo from this fall:
November 3, 2012 (about 4 months)




Asher in his Johnny Jump-Up.  He hasn't really figured out jumping yet, but he does like to walk around in it.
 November 4 (Sunday):


November 6 (Tuesday):


November 7 (Wednesday):  Today Asher had his 4 month appointment (as mentioned in my previous post).  He did very well with his shots and is a happy healthy little boy!  :)

Asher waiting for his shots.  
Getting dressed again after the shots.  Such a big boy! :)
Thankfully, unlike last time, he was a happy boy all day.  Last time he was very upset in the afternoon, but this time (other than a fever) he was fine.

Mischievous Little Guy, I think.

He was so happy, that he even ended the day with some serious giggling for Daddy.




 November 9 (Friday):
Sassy Boy! 


Old Video: Proof that Mommy can make Asher laugh a little...once in a while. (I'm just not has funny as Daddy).


No comments:

Post a Comment