Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Family Photo Shoots

I mentioned back in July that we had Eric's cousin Jen of Jen Prouty Photography do a 1 year photo shoot with Asher, Eric and I.  She also did a Migrin family photo shoot the same weekend.  Recently we got the pictures back from her and am finally getting around to putting my favorites up on the blog for viewing (Mom you should be happy, you can finally see them!)  I'll warn you that there are a lot, but for those of you that read my blog typically, you should be used to that by now!  Enjoy the pictures and thanks again to Jen for the great shots of our family!

Note to Jen: Please don't hate me...I edited some of the photos (which I've labeled).  Now that I see the pictures, I kind of wish I'd chosen a less bright shirt, so I don't stand out as much (I'm not the photogenic one in the family).  I have made some of the B&W and cropped others showing how I my use them in our house. 

Asher's 1 Year/Family Photo Shoot:
Love those big blue eyes!





One of my favorite favorites!








Another one I love!



An edited photo from above.

In some of the pictures we look a bit goofy, but I like them...they catch the spirit of our *goofy* family

Another edited picture.  I like this picture focusing just on Asher & his Daddy.



Another edit of above (another possibility for our Living Room)

Another Edit...me and my little buddy (cropped Eric out as he is a bit awkward in this picture)


Another edit.


Asher's Vogue pose
Another edit.







Silly Boys!



The kids are bored.

Grass is more interesting than this...



Another Edit.



Not sure if Asher his gagging himself or what?!



Jen included a few shots of Asher playing with her son Jamerson, who so graciously allowed Asher to tackle him and put him in a headlock:







 Migrin Family Photo Shoot:




These last two are some funny out-takes. Asher is petting Emmett and then trying to eat his hair...crazy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment