Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A Team Week 151: Summer Fun

Week 151 was a week full of every day life, our 15th wedding anniversary and then a fun-filled family weekend.  Rather than taking my typical Wednesday off with the boys I instead took of Thursday to celebrate our 15 years with Eric (which I'll get to another time).
On Tuesday night I worked later and Eric picked up the boys.  They headed down to the Marina for a little while for a look around (where someone let them onto the docks for an up-close look at the boats).


(2) Videos: Ice Ice Baby
On Wednesday morning Ice Ice Baby came on the radio and the boys found a new song favorite


When the weekend came we had a lot of great family time together.  On Friday night we enjoyed dinner together at Mod Pizza.  Asher made his own pizza which included basically all meats, black olives and corn! :P

On Saturday we decided to check out the block party that a local church had invited us to.  There they had free food, bounce houses, games, bubbles, face painting and balloon animals.  The boys had a total blast!








Video: Giant Bubbles




Side note: I tried this game too.  My conclusion: it is for people with shorter legs...I couldn't stay on mine.















Avery thought the purpose of this game was to match the rings to corresponding colored rods.  He was pretty distraught when he couldn't find a blue rod to match the blue ring. 















When we were finished up at the church block party we rode our bikes back home and then took a little rest.  Asher let me wash off his face but Avery wouldn't allow it until after rest time.  By then the make-up was much harder to get off and he spent the remainder of the day with purple eyebrows.


Avery's purple eyebrows.

That night, we closed out a great day with an easy meal around a campfire.



Everything I ❤️ about summer 



Asher taking his balloon dog for a walk.


On Sunday we closed out another week with church and home relaxation.  That morning when I couldn't find them before heading out to church, I went outside to find them both chilling' in the hammock.




No comments:

Post a Comment