![]() |
| Eric & Asher with Asher's Welcome Cake at the Block Party. |
![]() |
| Asher & I at the Block Party |
![]() |
| Asher enjoying a nap on our bed. |
![]() |
| Asher & Daddy playing in the basement. |
On Wednesday the excitement picked up a bit. First we finalized our daycare choice (finally...a load off my shoulders). Then we loaded up the van and headed to Lower Michigan for Asher's first trip to the cottage (you'll have to come back later for that story). We arrived at the cottage at around 11:30pm, and when we woke up the next morning it was Asher's 2 Month Birthday!! I cannot believe that he is already so old. I love him more and more every day, and it seems like each of those days he changes. In the past month so much has happened, and yet so much has been the same from day to day. Here is a quick recount of Month Two:
1. Wilson Family Reunion: A fun time catching up with family.
2. IBC Baby Shower: Just another example of how God has blessed us with friends, supplying our needs and a great church.
3. Asher became an Honorary Yooper: We had a great time in the UP with friends & family, and we were also able to go on our first date with no baby to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary.
4. Grandma Week: During the middle of August, Grandma K came to visit us for an entire week. It was a great time and during that time Asher started to genuinely smile (not just the gassy smile) and cooing. It is so amazing to see how he changes both physically and mentally. Every day is a new adventure for him and Eric & I love to watch as he takes it all in.
5. Asher had his first block party.
6. We enjoyed our first family cottage vacation.
Like I said, it was a bit quieter than the month of July, as Eric & I begin to get used to our new roles as parents. We are loving every minute of it and although I get sad that Asher is growing up so quickly, I still cannot wait to see what he'll do next. I will admit that both Eric & I are very excited for him to be old enough to play with Legos...but until then, I will cherish the moments of my little goofy baby! :)
To wrap this recap up, here are Asher's 2 Month photos...I got a bit carried away as this shows only a VERY small portion of the photos I took...I am going to need a new hard drive sooner rather than later, but I cannot help myself...Asher is just TOO CUTE and seeing his little personality come out melts my heart!
+Block+Party+-Eric+&+Asher.jpg)
+Block+Party+-Asher+&+I.jpg)

+Baby+Life+-Eric+&+Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
+Baby+Life+2+Months+-Asher.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment