Asher is a very lucky little boy. Not only does he have four grandparents who are great (Eric and I are very lucky as well to have amazing parents), but he also has one Great Grandma who is also really great. This past weekend, she (Great Grandma Smiley) and Asher's Migrin grandparents came for a visit. They arrived on Friday night and stayed until Sunday morning. It was so great that they could make the trip over here and that Asher could meet Grandma Smiley (who was quite smitten by him, I think). We all had a really great time together, which is best described by the following photos, so enjoy...
+Baby+Life+-Grandma+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Asher meeting Great Grandma Smiley. |
+Baby+Life+-Mrs.+M+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Asher hanging out with Grandma Migrin...he was quite intrigued by her water bottle (video below). |
+Baby+Life+-Asher.jpg) |
| Eric decided to put Asher's Jumperoo together (Thank You Smith Families), and let Asher take it for a ride. He was quite interested in the toys, but isn't quite big enough yet to fully appreciate it since his feet didn't reach the floor. |
+Baby+Life+-Eric+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Asher & Daddy snuggling on the couch. |
+Baby+Life+-Mrs.+M+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Grandma Migrin & Asher hanging out. |
On Saturday afternoon (while I was enjoying a nap on the couch), Eric's dad was taunting Emma. He set up his phone to make bird and cat noises and then gave it to Emma to figure it out...I am told it was driving her pretty nuts...enjoy the video...
+Baby+Life+-Mr.+M+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Also, while I was taking a nap, Grandpa & Grandma Migrin took Asher to the park, where he got to ride the Merry-Go-Round and play with Grandpa. |
+Baby+Life+-Mr.+M+&+Asher.jpg) |
| I love those blue eyes! |
+Baby+Life+-Mr.+M,+Eric+&+Asher.jpg) |
| After the park, the boys settled into the couch to watch the Michigan game...I was there for a bit, but it was too painful, so I had to go. |
+Baby+Life+-Mr.+M+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Once the game got to be a bit too depressing for everyone, we started getting dinner ready while Grandpa and Asher played on the couch. |
Grandpa playing with Asher...
On Sunday, before everyone headed back home, we had to get some more pictures taken to remember the fun weekend...
+Baby+Life+-Grandma+S+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Great Grandma Smiley & Asher |
+Baby+Life+-Mrs.+M,+Eric,+Grandma+S+&+Asher.jpg) |
| 4 generations of Smileys :) |
+Baby+Life+-Grandma+S,+Asher+&+Mr.+M.jpg) |
| Great Grandma, Asher & "Grandpa Without His Face" (probably one of my favorite quotes ever). |
+Baby+Life+-Eric,+Me,+Grandma+S,+Asher,+Mr.+&+Mrs.+M.jpg) |
| A Family Shot: Eric, Me, Grandma M, Emma, Grandpa M, Great Grandma S & Asher. |
+Baby+Life+-Grandma+S+&+Asher.jpg) |
| Great Grandma S & Asher say goodbye... |
A special thanks to Eric's parents for allowing me to steal some of their photos! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment