On June 30, our little man turned 2! Despite our weekend of pre-birthday celebrations, I was a bit bummed that I had to work on Asher's birthday. Thus, I made sure to take a few pictures of my toddler before we left for work and asked that Christina (his daycare provider) send me a couple during the day.
| Birthday Boy at Daycare |
| Birthday Boy at Daycare |
When 5:00 came, I rushed out of work to go get the Birthday Boy. We met daddy at home and then headed to Tazinos to enjoy one of Asher's favorite foods for his birthday dinner: Pizza!
Video: Pizza
After dinner (which took a little longer as we waited for the torrential downpour to let up), we headed back home for presents! Asher is definitely to the age that he understands gifts, what to do with them and the exciting items they may contain!
![]() |
| Opening a box of puzzles |
![]() |
| Opening his car-seat travel tray. Something that I thought would make traveling a bit more fun, but in and of itself, is not fun. Asher immediately threw it aside and grabbed the next one.... |
![]() |
| Zoo Duplos! ...with lots of "anmals" |
Finally, he opened his last gift a basketball hoop, which he could not wait for Eric to get out of the box and assemble!
After Asher had had a little time to play with his new toys, we enjoyed singing him Happy Birthday and allowed him to blow out his candle for the 2nd time. Again, he did it like a pro with no help! Then, we dove into our cupcakes! "ummy, ummy"
Video: Open
![]() |
| Score! |
Video: Playing with Duplos
After Asher had had a little time to play with his new toys, we enjoyed singing him Happy Birthday and allowed him to blow out his candle for the 2nd time. Again, he did it like a pro with no help! Then, we dove into our cupcakes! "ummy, ummy"
Video: Happy Birthday to You!
Video: Yum...Cake
Finally, we took a few family pictures (which unfortunately turned out blurry...AND Asher was actually looking at the camera!). Then it was time to put the birthday boy into bed...all hopped up on SUGAR! :) It was a great day, and I cannot believe how quickly 2 years have gone by!
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher+&+Eric.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Emma+&+Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Emma+&+Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Emma,+Asher+&+Eric.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher+&+Eric.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher+&+Eric.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Asher.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Eric,+Asher+&+I.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Eric,+Asher+&+I.jpg)
+Asher's+2nd+Birthday+-Eric+&+Asher.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment